25.1.07

Back in the Distri't; Another Great Craigslist Find

I arrived back in Washington on the 9th of January. It was great to catch up with my friends here, and make some new ones.

INSERT PICS





--

I found the greatest roomate situation ever through Craigslist while I was still in Brazil. I had emailed and spoken on the phone with Marc, the owner of the house, several times. I also had my friend Chris go over to meet him and see the place in my absence. Despite a small amount of apprehension about moving in before ever meeting him or the other housemate, Leandro, I decided to move in. And what a surprise. I mean, talk about lucking out. I'm living in a three-bedroom house smack in the middle of Georgetown and Dupont Circle. The furnishings are beautiful, and I had to take very little of my personal belongings out of storage. I have the only bedroom on the second floor, which has its own bathroom and looks onto several tennis courts and a park. The house came along with a smart, well-behaved Corgi, a breed which I recommend highly as a pet. Here are some pics of the house and Bailey.






No comments: